Dental treatment under a microscope is the modern standard in dentistry, providing high accuracy of treatment, as well as achieving excellent quality of work performed.
The clinic “Dobrozub” uses the endodontic multifunctional device Endopilot, which has no analogues in the world. Thanks to its use, it is possible to carry out treatment of any complexity at the highest level.
What is the main difference between dental treatment services under a microscope and traditional methods, especially when it comes to working with dental canals? Thanks to the use of a dental microscope, it is possible to achieve a multiple increase in the prepared surfaces. Due to the precisely directed light flux, the working field is perfectly illuminated, visibility improves, all details, affected tissues are visible, and the possibility of affecting healthy structures is excluded.
Therefore, we manage to achieve a high quality of the procedures carried out, as well as an excellent long-term result.
Opportunities for dental treatment under a microscope
Microscopic dental treatment is:
- Accuracy and Quality – Having experienced all the benefits of magnification, both the doctor and the patient will never again want to return to the old techniques. With this method of treatment, the forecasts are much more accurate, and the tooth will subsequently be completely treated, the risk of recurrence of any disease is virtually absent.
- The duration of treatment is reduced to a minimum (taking into account the possibility of re-doing work in case of lack of micro-management), the dentist has excellent visibility of the situation, procedures can be performed in a short period of time, with micro-treatment.
- The likelihood of a subsequent complication, inflammation is practically excluded.
- Safety of work in connection with the visual control of the manipulation.
Dental treatment under a microscope (photo):
When should you treat your teeth with a microscope?
A microscope in dentistry is used quite often for:
- Diagnostic research – when they work on the detection of hidden, invisible damage to the teeth during a normal visual examination. We are talking about chips, cracks in the enamel, defects in fillings, initial signs of caries, perforation of the canals and fractures of the roots.
- Therapeutic treatment, working with pulpitis, periodontitis, caries, removing existing fillings and installing new ones.
- Endodontics – carrying out primary or repeated treatment of dental canals, especially complex ones – narrow, tortuous, sclerotic, removing pins and instrument remnants in the canals, which were the result of unsuccessful treatment. Also, closing perforations, preventing resorption of the roots.
- Surgical dentistry – performing all types of microsurgical operations: closing root recessions (denudation), changing the contour of the gums during aesthetic corrections, gum plastic (building), sinus lift, removal of cysts, granulomas with tooth preservation.
- Orthopedic dentistry – preparing hard tooth tissues before installing crowns, veneers, onlays, controlling the quality of restoration, prosthetics.
Dental treatment under a microscope – features of the procedure
Treatment of a tooth under a microscope consists in the fact that a highly accurate diagnosis is carried out, determining where the lesion is located – this is a fundamental factor in the implementation of successful treatment. Working with devices that provide high accuracy, an additional light source and multiple magnification, even subtle foci of infection can be easily seen. This makes it possible to cure the tooth in time.
Filling a tooth using a microscope – it becomes possible to accurately repeat its shape, to exclude the possibility of a rough, uneven surface. As a result, the recurrence of caries is practically excluded. When performing such procedures, special instruments with microheads are used at low speeds – this is more difficult for the doctor, but gives an unsurpassed clinical result without overheating the tissues. Our doctors have been specially trained in the techniques of working with a microscope in order to use this instrument at 100%.
Root canal treatment under a microscope – advantages
Not so long ago, the treatment of tooth roots under a microscope (diseases such as: pulpitis, periodontitis) was problematic, difficult to implement, since the channels are twisted, twisted, with branches, which led to the need to work “at random”, using the usual dental instrument, taking as a basis only X-ray. But with the development of technology, the work of a dentist has become much easier.
Canal treatment under a microscope makes it possible to see every detail, carry out high-precision processing, and, if necessary, expand or find the necessary channels invisible to the naked eye. The structure of the canal is a network of voids and branches that are not perfectly straight, so it is very important to visualize every turn and exit of the canal for accurate obturation (sealing). Our gentle treatment technique helps maintain tooth strength by preventing large cavities from being drilled out.
Using a microscope, the dentist can:
- See all branches, cracks, remnants of previously used filling material.
- Тщательно исследовать строение каналов, ведь увеличение микроскопа – в 40 раз.
- Control channel processing.
- Neutralize the affected tissues, remove the broken instrument.
- Fill channels and branches hermetically.
- Detect even minimal lesions when diagnosing carious lesions in the initial stages.
- Minimize the risk of injury.
If it is necessary to carry out dental treatment under a microscope, Kyiv is a city where many clinics are concentrated. However, you need to look for the best in order to treat the tooth with high quality without returning to it again – therefore, our dentistry is at your service. Specialists under a microscope will study all the problems and features of the teeth, perform diagnostics in the early stages in order to exclude subsequent tooth loss.
Dentistry with a microscope is no longer a novelty, because by resorting to such methods of treatment, it is possible to achieve excellent results and save the tooth by treating it in time.