We try to keep abreast of global trends, progressive methods in the treatment of our patients – all the courses that we conduct are based on evidence-based medicine and provide a clear step-by-step protocol for the implementation of each technique.
It’s no secret that the patient’s expectations are the ideal result with a minimum number of visits. Each technique we practice is selected depending on many factors, such as: age, defect area, bone type, bad habits, condition of the gums and periodontium, and much more.
We will look at all options and teach you how to choose the right protocol for each situation. We will help you gain credibility among colleagues and patients by providing a new level of dental services. We divide training into categories, each of which contains a theoretical and practical part. Further you will be able to get acquainted with them.
Individual training is available, where the maximum amount of time is devoted to answering your questions. For the course, it is advisable to pre-prepare questions, photos and 3D images to get the maximum benefit.
Immediate implantation and immediate loading
- Atraumatic tooth extraction options.
- Choice of type, length, implant platform.
- The choice of material for bone augmentation.
- Making a temporary structure, modification at different stages.
- Accurate transfer of formed tissues to the laboratory.
- Options for changing soft tissues due to the profile of the restoration.
- Choice of a permanent structure.
- Horizontal and vertical augmentation.
- Types of bone defects.
- Types of bone materials.
- Frame and frameless augmentation techniques.
- Use of collagen, titanium, PTFE membranes.
- Choice of fixing elements.
Gingival plastic surgery
All types of gum plastic – closing recessions, creating an attached keratinized gingiva, working in the aesthetic zone, types and collection of grafts, restoration of interdental papillae, deepening of the vestibule.